A leading US Cement Producer are seeking a Production Manager for their plant in Texas. This candidate’s prime objective is to direct the continuous operation of the facility. Adherence to production schedules, budgets, quality requirements and providing a safe working environment are key responsibilities.
- Direct the activities of the manufacturing departments to effectively maximize production within the limits of established quality and cost standards
- Issue instructions/directions to the operations departments covering performance, manpower requirements, scheduling and quality standards
- Ensure the efficient utilization of equipment and facilities
- Compile the annual budget for the operation department. Monitors expenditures against approved budget plans.
- Four year degree in Engineering or related technical discipline
- 5+ years in an industrial environment
- Knowledge of the cement process is preferable
- Strong Technical background
- Good interpersonal skills
Candidates with the above experience are highly encouraged to apply. On offer is an attractive package and development opportunities with a large cement group.