Our client is a global leader in rigid packaging with extensive experience and a solid reputation in the industry. With a €300 million turnover and 10 manufacturing sites in various countries with a strong reputation for innovation within their product line, the business is offering growth and long term progression for the right people.
The company are currently looking for a Key Account Manager to cover the Benelux region. You would be responsible for developing new business and managing the company’s key accounts across the Benelux market. The role is home based however being located within Benelux or North France would be advantageous
- Managing the company’s key accounts in the Benelux region, ensuring repeat business and customer satisfaction
- Locating, hunting down, and developing new business in the region
- Frequent travel across the Benelux region
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the company’s products and competitors
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets and KPIs
You will have:
- A minimum of five years’ experience within packaging
- Strong experience managing international key accounts
- A fantastic track record of new business development
- A university degree of equivalent experience
- Experience within corrugated packaging would be a major plus
On offer is an attractive base, performance related bonus, and a company car.
Chad Harrison International is a global search and permanent solution specialist recruitment consultancy operating across the Plastics and Packaging industry. Our mission is to be the company of choice that connects the best in the international market. For further information or to view our jobs go to www.chadharrison.co