A leading global cement/building materials producer is seeking a Pyroprocess Expert to join their Operations Excellence team to be based in Asia. The team provides on-site technical guidance and support for the implementation of a series of programs. This role is responsible for driving the delivery of a pipeline of initiatives identified as critical to sustainably improve Kiln KPI performance.
Other key responsibilities include:
- The identification, piloting and implementation of best practice initiatives to deliver technical and operational KPI improvements in Kiln operations
- Coach and develop local talent in order to embed the program within the culture of the business.
- Management of Kiln KPI’s to facilitate reconciliation and consolidation of technical and financial performance data
- Attending review meetings and providing input and analysis for senior management
- Providing support and assistance to the Head of Operations Excellence as required on other functional areas under development
You will have:
- B.S. Degree in Chemical / Process Engineering or Mechanical Engineering augmented with direct demonstrable process engineering experience in Cement kiln operations
- 8+ years in engineering roles within a Cement manufacturing environment
- Specific experience in the operation, optimisation and / or process engineering development of Cement kilns
- Knowledge of control system functionality
- Project / supervisory / resource coordination experience
- Process improvement / Change management program delivery
- Flexibility and willingness to travel (over-night) nationally at short notice