Leading Life Sciences company
Our client is a world leader in life sciences, healthcare technology and data is looking for a Business Development Manager to help propel their business forward in Switzerland. They are inspired by the potential to help companies make medical breakthroughs, using their insights, technology and human intelligence.
• Key Accountability is to drive new business across our client’s portfolio in a selected group of small/medium HQ Life Science clients in Switzerland
• Ensure that quarterly and yearly revenue targets are met
• Develop a strategy for expanding the scope of existing contracts, identifying new business and win back opportunities
• Managing client relationships to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
• Deep sales motivation, strong hunter – consultative skills and selling approach
• Strong experience and deep knowledge of the Life Science Industry in Europe, its key trends, issues and recent developments with a focus on the commercial value chain – Pricing Market Access, Marketing and Commercial Models
• Demonstrable success in building long standing relationships with client companies at a senior level
• Seniority, credibility and presence to have content-rich discussions on a C-Level basis on the customers commercial strategy
• Stakeholder experience (internal and external)
• Fluency in English is required for the role and German would be beneficial
This role will be based in Switzerland, with travel throughout the country required, in return you will be recompensed with a very competitive base salary and performance related bonus.
You can apply for this role via LinkedIn by clicking here:
Chad Harrison International is a global search and permanent solution specialist recruitment consultancy operating across the Life Sciences industry. Our mission is to be the company of choice that connects the best in the international market. For further information or to view our jobs go to www.chadharrison.co