Chad Harrison International
Based in Vienna my client is looking to recruit a highly experienced Regional Product Manager. Your role will be required to work and be the link between the market and the production and engineering departments. You will drive the business from a product perspective and ensure an up to date and profitable product solution.
Key activities and responsibilities:
- Working closely with the local product management organisations and supports the local managers with the implementation of the regional product strategy.
- Manage and implements a portfolio of region wide product development projects for the region including allocation of products towards factories, transfers of products across factories for the region.
- Sets out, with an entrepreneurial spirit, to complete the product assortment
- Creation of strategic partnerships and organising supply agreements.
- Consolidation and analysing competition, suppliers, market potentials and overall trends therewith contributing towards the regional product strategy.
- Actively being involved with list price definition by defining value drivers reflecting the desired product positioning and managing cross border pricing relations in the pricing policy.
- Contributes to the training of sales forces and other commercial staff on product argumentation and product positioning in the region
- Support COO’s and MDs in investment proposals and M&A analysis and integration.
- Good analytical and project management skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience of (product) marketing strategy creation and implementation.
- Open communication and pro-active mentality.
- Business acumen, entrepreneurial approach and networking skills.
Please contact Alison Smith on +44 0151 665 0039