Chad Harrison International
Chad Harrison International is working with one of the world’s largest building materials companies to source a Safety Manager to be responsible for driving improvements in safety policy to ensure compliance and eliminate incidents and accidents.
- Ensure compliance with Mine Safety and Health Administration by means of ensuring that appropriate training is available
- Continuously assess the site and ongoing projects to develop and implement a Safety Program
- Ensure compliance with reporting procedures
- Investigate safety related incidents.
- Bachelors Degree in Science subject preferred
- 2+ years experience in a ‘heavy industry’ required – cement preferred
- Management experience required
- Excellent oral and written English language skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Must have an understanding of laws and regulations as they relate to safety compliance required. Knowledge of environmental laws and regulations preferred.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company with impressive development opportunities.
Chad Harrison International is a global search and permanent solution specialist recruitment consultancy operating across the Built Environment industries.
Our mission is to be the company of choice that connects the best in the international market. For further information or to view our jobs go to www.chadharrison.co