Chad Harrison International
Chad Harrison International is working with one of the world’s largest building materials companies to source a high calibre Process Engineer responsible for planning, coordinating and monitoring the operations of plant equipment to ensure attainment of plant objectives, cost efficiency and adherence to industry safety, security and hygiene standards.
· Ensure maximum capacity usage via continuous monitoring/improvement of control parameters. From this, recommend viable improvements and changes.
· Effectively collect and analyse a range of data, using which to
· Work with Production Manager and Quality Control to make necessary changes to process programs and equipment to maintain the quality and efficient production of cement.
· Direct the activities of the Control Room Operators in their everyday duties of plant operations. Develop and conduct training and development programs for Control Room Operators.
· Development of standard operating procedures and process control plans.
· Assist in the development of and adherence to annual budget for all phases of plant production including runtime, scheduled maintenance downtime, costs of raw materials, electricity and manpower.
· Work with other departments to develop and help with necessary training for employees such as MSHA, environmental, health and specific job training.
- Bachelor’s degree in process or chemical engineering
- Minimum 3 years cement industry experience
- Solid understanding of relevant raw materials for the cement manufacturing industry and a familiarity with the crushing, grinding, blending, kiln processing, cooling, and conveyance of those materials
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an industry leading company with impressive progression and development opportunities
Chad Harrison International is a global search and permanent solution specialist recruitment consultancy operating across the Built Environment industries.
Our mission is to be the company of choice that connects the best in the international market. For further information or to view our jobs go to www.chadharrison.co