Chad Harrison International
Chad Harrison International has partnered with a major producer and supplier of industrial minerals to source for a Maintenance Manager to be based in the USA.
The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for the management of facility maintenance, equipment reliability and developing a strategic maintenance plan for the site.
- Ensure adherence to stringent safety rules and regulations with regards to health & safety
- Ensure site safety goals are achieved in accordance with PaSSE and SHARP plans
- Investigate accidents and incidents
- Prepare and implement training plant to ensure that the team is able to perform
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of all maintenance issues and ensure the execution of daily audits
- oversee contingency plans to keep the plant running effectively during mechanical breakdowns
- Lead a reliability programme to ensure cost effective maintenance and minimal breakdown disruption.
- 5+ years of management experience in a manufacturing, construction or industrial setting in a ‘dirty industry’
- Bachelors Degree in an Engineering field is preferred
- Able to demonstrate strong management skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Current eligibility to work in the United States.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an industry leading company with impressive progression and development opportunities
Chad Harrison International is a global search and permanent solution specialist recruitment consultancy operating across the Built Environment industries. Our mission is to be the company of choice that connects the best in the international market. For further information or to view our jobs go to www.chadharrison.co