Chad Harrison International
Chad Harrison International is working with a Global Engineering Services Contractor which is seeking a new Surveyor to be based in the UK. The primary role of the Surveyor is to provide the necessary survey control for the construction and development of all facilities, infrastructure, and excavations, both on the surface and underground.
- Provide alignment and sign off of concrete pours utilising tapes and plumb lines
- Provide construction technical support and verifying execution per design
- Advise supervision of any remedial work which may be necessary to bring installations into compliance with project specifications
- Support supervision and crews to promote safe working conditions and to work in accordance with the site rules
You will have:
- Experience with AutoCAD and Leica total stations, Excel and Word
- Underground survey experience is preferred, but not required
- Engineering Degree is preferred, but not required
- Ability to read a layout drawing is required
- Capability working at heights, underground and climbing extensive ladders
- Ability to work as part of a project team, dividing tasks and scheduling coverage
- Experience of developing models from 3D scans is preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading multinational company with exciting progression opportunities and a competitive remuneration and benefits package on offer.
Chad Harrison International is a global search and permanent solution specialist recruitment consultancy operating across several niche industries including Energy, Chemical, Built Environment, Life Sciences, Technology, Packaging, Mining & Metal industries. Our mission is to be the company of choice that connects the best in the international market.
We Consult | We Search | We Connect
For further information go to www.chadharrison.co