Chad Harrison International
Chad Harrison International is working with a Global Engineering Services Contractor that is seeking a new QA/QC Manager to be based in the UK. The QA/QC Manager has overall accountability to implement processes and procedures, they are responsible for conducting analyses to sustain and improve the Quality Management System.
The successful candidate would take responsibility for aspects of occupational health and safety, and environmental matters, over which the role has control and accountability, including adherence to all company policies.
- Develop, organise, implement and follow-up on the quality management system for the project (QMS): Quality Manual, Procedures, Quality Management Plans (in conjunction with the Managers from each department)
- Prepare and present the weekly Shaft Instrumentation and Quality Report
- Manage the revisions to the Quality Management Plans as required throughout the project
- Manage and conduct reviews of the quality-related elements of the Construction and Engineering Plans to ensure it remains relevant, effective, and achieves mandated quality objectives and targets
You will have:
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience working in heavy civils/construction or mining working in QA/QC
- Previous experience of managing a QA/QC function
- Understanding of rules and regulations on a mine site
- B.Sc. in civil or mechanical engineering, design or related field
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading multinational company with exciting progression opportunities and a competitive remuneration and benefits package on offer.
Chad Harrison International is a global search and permanent solution specialist recruitment consultancy operating across several niche industries including Energy, Chemical, Built Environment, Life Sciences, Technology, Packaging, Mining & Metal industries. Our mission is to be the company of choice that connects the best in the international market.
We Consult | We Search | We Connect
For further information go to www.chadharrison.co