Chad Harrison International
Chad Harrison International is working with a Global Mining Engineering Services Contractor that is seeking a new Project Manager to be based in the UK. The Project Manager will work with the Project Team to ensure that the project’s objectives are met and be responsible for tracking and reporting the project’s deliverables and targets.
- Provide direction and leadership to the sub-project multidisciplinary project team
- Deliver the project with effective management of time, cost, scope, HSE, resources, contract requirements as per the best practice
- Analyse schedule and financial information and recognize significant variances, trends, and irregularities and understand the root causes/drivers
- Promote continuous improvement through the review of current processes and amending to reduce waste where appropriate
You will have:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field required
- Possess a Project Management Professional (PMP) or related
- Direct experience as a Project Manager on a large EPCM /EPC Project(s) over USD100m (preferably in mining, but not a must)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading multinational company with exciting progression opportunities and a competitive remuneration and benefits package on offer.
Chad Harrison International is a global search and permanent solution specialist recruitment consultancy operating across several niche industries including Energy, Chemical, Built Environment, Life Sciences, Technology, Packaging, Mining & Metal industries. Our mission is to be the company of choice that connects the best in the international market.
We Consult | We Search | We Connect