Chad Harrison International
Chad Harrison International is working with a global Mining Consultancy client which is looking for a Mining Manager to join their UK office and lead the mining engineering team, working on a range of projects both nationally and overseas.
You will have:
- A bachelor`s degree in mining engineering or related field
- At least fifteen years of post-graduate industry experience in mining, mine planning, mine design, and phase designs, preferably with a diverse range of commodities
- At least five years of experience working at an operating mine
- Experience and applicable knowledge of mine planning software optimisation
- Experience and applicable knowledge of computerized mine scheduling software
- Experience in costing
- Experience in leading PEA, PFS, and FS projects
- The ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
- The ability to work in a dynamic, flexible team environment
- The ability and willingness to travel internationally
An attractive compensation package is on offer for this position and the successful candidate will work in multi-disciplinary teams on a diverse portfolio of projects.
Chad Harrison International is a global search and permanent solution specialist recruitment consultancy operating across several niche industries including Energy, Chemical, Built Environment, Life Sciences, Technology, Packaging, Mining & Metal industries. Our mission is to be the company of choice that connects the best in the international market.
We Consult | We Search | We Connect
For further information go to www.chadharrison.co