Chad Harrison International
Chad Harrison International is working with a leading European cement producer. The company is seeking a Maintenance Manager to join the team at one of the UK plants. The Maintenance Manager will lead and manage the maintenance team and support supply chain management by ensuring maximum availability of mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Conduct the necessary activities to maintain the condition of the installations and to assure proper functioning of equipment and systems. Ensure maintenance team readiness to efficiently tackle emergencies or urgent breakdowns.
- Establish preventive maintenance plans in cooperation with Production Manager, Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance Supervisors and Capex department.
- Manage major corrective maintenance actions, critical spare part and plant annual shutdown programs in coordination with CIP Maintenance and Production Manager.
- Communicate and implement regulations, company goals, local permits, policies and procedures; ensure up-to-date technical documentation; optimise the internal processes and structures. Supervise personnel to apply them consistently and ensure ISO compliance for related activities.
- Contribute to NWC optimisation by identifying critical parts (based on risk assessment and implementation of preventive maintenance routines on critical equipment) and establishing optimal stock levels of spare parts (through FMEA). Define equipment and component replacement strategy based on systematic risk evaluation.
- Contribute to sourcing and purchasing of CAPEX and third-party services: identify needs, provide technical requirements, support tendering, follow up service execution and commissioning, provide input for supplier qualification and evaluation.
- Develop, track and control maintenance budget, rolling forecast and plant development plan.
- Manage the monthly budget with the Plant manager.
- Ensure continuous improvement to meet the yearly plant targets together with the team.
You will have:
- University degree in mechanical/chemical engineering or relevant equivalent.
- Fluent English level is a necessity.
- Previous managerial responsibility.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience with people management.
To apply for this position, please click on ‘Apply for job’.
Chad Harrison International is a global search and permanent solution specialist recruitment consultancy operating across several niche industries including Energy, Chemical, Built Environment, Life Sciences, Technology, Packaging, Mining & Metal industries. Our mission is to be the company of choice that connects the best in the international market.
We Consult | We Search | We Connect