Chad Harrison International
Chad Harrison International is working with a major Built Environment client to source a Methods Manager for a vital site in their portfolio.
- Analyse equipment failures and utilise root cause analysis to implement preventative measures and improve performance
- Guide reliability and maintenance strategies
- Work with engineering teams to propose modifications of equipment and processes to improve equipment performance and reliability
- Implement inspection criteria to monitor condition of equipment to identify issues and prevent failures
- Ensure all critical maintenance tools are kept and maintained
- Develop budgets to properly maintain the facility
- Maintain a high calibre asset management plan.
- BEng preferred – relevant industry experience considered
- 3+ years’ experience in building materials industry
- Supervisory/management experience
- Project management experience preferred.
Chad Harrison International is a global search and permanent solution specialist recruitment consultancy operating across Built Environment industries. Our mission is to be the company of choice that connects the best in the international market. For further information or to view our jobs go to www.chadharrison.co