Chad Harrison International
CHI is working with a major industrial minerals company in search of a Chief Accountant to join their team in UAE. This role reports to the General Manager with exposure to the full spectrum of financial cost and accounting.
- Full accountancy and cost activity throughout the site (AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting)
- Prepare and deliver management reports specifically highlighting budget variations, risks and areas requiring attention
- Work closely with wider group finance teams and regional CFO’s team
- Regularly report on CAPEX budgets to CFO and relevant internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain systems and internal processes for tracking, monitoring and flagging day to day costs, providing training to others to improve data collation and recording as required
- Ensure close adherence with national and international financial regulations, particularly VAT and tax authorities
- Ensure strong internal relationships with departmental heads to raise awareness and commitment to cost efficiency strategies
- Act as a key business partner to the GM, particularly relating to business risks
- Manage external audit processes
- Be a key decision maker for new hires, providing best cost to company/benchmarking advice
You will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience as an Accountant in a manufacturing company
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, with CA/ACCA/CMA qualification
- Exceptional expertise on MS Office (particularly Excel), Tally, SAP systems
This is a great opportunity for career development with a global leader in industrial minerals.
Chad Harrison International is a global search and permanent solution specialist recruitment consultancy operating across the Cement, Aggregates & Industrial Minerals industry. Our mission is to be the company of choice that connects the best in the international market.