Chad Harrison International
Chad Harrison International is working with a leading European cement producer who are seeking a Maintenance Manager to join their team in Eastern Europe at one of their flagship plants.
The Maintenance Manager will maintain the condition of plant installations, manage the team of maintenance personnel and contribute to planning in order to correct, prevent and ensure optimisation of plant installations. They will be responsible for innovating and implementing plant processes to maximise strategic production capability and meet financial expectations.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong cement technical background and the leadership skills necessary to build a vision of high productivity, the smooth running of day to day operations, environmental responsibility and outstanding safety practices.
- Conduct the necessary activities to maintain the condition of the installations and to assure proper functioning of equipment and systems. Ensure maintenance team readiness to efficiently tackle emergencies or urgent breakdowns.
- Manage major corrective maintenance actions, critical spare part and plant annual shutdown programs in coordination with Industry Director. Establish preventive maintenance plans.
- Inform and motivate maintenance personnel, ensure their availability and performance according to plant needs and promote their professional development through coaching, individual development plans and training.
- Contribute to plant planning processes (renovation plans, budget, etc.). Implement effective and systematic solutions to achieve budget and to meet or exceed targets.
- Guarantee and foster compliance with OH&S and environment policies for all maintenance personnel. Establish safety culture and tackle specific actions to ensure health prevention during maintenance activities.
- Communicate and implement regulations, company goals, local permits, policies and procedures;
- Maintain up-to-date technical documentation;
- Optimise the internal processes and structures.
- Supervise personnel to apply them consistently and ensure ISO compliance for related activities.
- Consider new techniques and/or technologies to optimise maintenance cost and to improve the technical condition and functioning of the installed equipment.
- Use experience from other plants or industries.
You will have:
- University degree in Mechanical, Automation or Electrical Engineering
- 5 years experience in a heavy industry or engineering dealing with production or maintenance.
- At least 5 years experience as supervisor
- Leadership experience
- Experience in Cement Industry will be an advantage Deep knowledge of mechanical or electrical engineering
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of Polish and English language (C1)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an industry leading company with impressive progression and development opportunities
Chad Harrison International is a global search and permanent solution specialist recruitment consultancy operating across the Built Environment industries. Our mission is to be the company of choice that connects the best in the international market. For further information or to view our jobs go to www.chadharrison.co