Chad Harrison International
A global speciality chemical distribution company is seeking a new Head of Department for the herbicides department within its crop protection division to be based in northern Germany. This role will have global P&L responsibility, managing a small team, controlling global pricing and branding, as well as short and long-term product strategy and planning. The role would suit a candidate with a strategic growth mindset.
- Manage, coach and motivate a high performing team
- Identify and implement measures for the successful development of the products of department while pursuing the strategic goals of the department
- Long-term financial planning and the preparation of budgets and forecasts, as well as the assessment and management of risk positions
- Work closely with Sales & Procurement teams to control the availability and pricing of products
- Lead and coordinate the worldwide market launches of new products in the department
You will have:
- A business administration degree or comparable commercial training
- Several years of professional experience with a focus on strategic marketing/sales, preferably in the crop protection sector
- Both the ability to think strategically and creatively as well as an analytic approach
- A willingness to travel for about 30% of your working time
- Fluency in English
On offer is an attractive salary and career development with relocation support offered.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on challenging and interesting objectives with a high level of responsibility, for an industry-leading company with impressive progression and development.
Chad Harrison International is a global search and permanent solution specialist recruitment consultancy operating across the Chemical, Life Sciences, Plastics and Packaging industries. Our mission is to be the company of choice that connects the best in the international market. For further information or to view our jobs go to www.chadharrison.co