Chad Harrison International
A major industrial minerals producer is seeking a high calibre Project Manager with specific focus on CAPEX and engineering support.
Based within the corporate function, the Project Manager will lead CAPEX projects throughout North America, with particular attention to major improvements, green/brownfield developments and support of regional Project Managers in the group.
- Full Project Management responsibilities from feasibility to completion
- Strategic execution and collaboration with external contractors – also negotiations and arbitration
- Offer guidance and coaching to engineers and junior reports for each projects to maintain the highest standards
- Compliance – internal and external
- Lead and co-ordinate teams relevant for each project
- Focus on HSE
- Effective cost management
- Reporting to Management team
- Liaise with investment teams offering advise on feasibility and diligence processes
- 10 years’ Project Management experience in engineering, building materials, mining or industrial minerals
- Continuous improvement mentality – preferably certified
- Engineering background – academically and professionally
- Internationally experienced – required to work globally
- Flexible for travel regularly
- Strong PM history of delivering on time, within budget and zero harm
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Commercially astute
- Valid right to work in USA/Canada. Please note, the client cannot offer sponsorship on this occasion.
On offer is an attractive benefits package with a major international leader in industrial minerals. Our client has an excellent track record of internal career progression.
Chad Harrison International is a global search and permanent solution specialist recruitment consultancy operating across the Built Environment industries. Our mission is to be the company of choice that connects the best in the international market. For further information or to view our jobs go to www.chadharrison.co