Chad Harrison International
A multi-national, well-respected lithium mining company is seeking a new Project Director to be based in North America. This role will have responsibility to oversee and project manage the design, construction and general development of the company’s mine investment projects. Strong communication and negotiation skills will be vital to effectively coordinate the wide range of activities and manage cross functional teams.
- Lead projects safely through design, planning, permitting, construction, commissioning and into production
- Negotiate and provide overall supervision of contracts and agreements
- Liaise and coordinate the mine development processes with regulatory, permitting, environmental and community interests
- Formulate and control capital budgets to optimise expenditure for each project individually
- Identify and select appropriate consultants and contractors to complete specific stages of operations development for each project
You will have:
- A civil engineering, mining engineering or geology degree or comparable
- Open pit and Underground mine development, construction and operations experience in the mining industry
- 15+ years directly relevant experience in the field of mine building and operations, including contract and consultant management
- Experience with the conduct and management of Pre-Feasibility and Definitive Feasibility Studies for mine development
- Proven leadership abilities and track record of building strong internal and external relationships at all levels
- Willingness to travel extensively
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on challenging and interesting projects with a high level of responsibility and an attractive remuneration package is also on offer.
Chad Harrison International is a global search and permanent solution specialist recruitment consultancy operating across the Mining & Metals, Chemical, Life Sciences, Plastics and Packaging industries. Our mission is to be the company of choice that connects the best in the international market. For further information or to view our jobs go to www.chadharrison.co