Chad Harrison International
Chad Harrison International is working with a worldwide leading manufacturer of industrial minerals, services and solutions. The company is seeking a Head of Sales and Marketing for India who has experience in steel making and exposure to high value product sales.
- Lead, manage and grow the existing customer base and develop prospective customers to meet goals agreed with the Sales & Marketing Director.
- Manage country level customer pricing to reach defined pricing goals and negotiate contract conditions and pricing with customers in line with the agreed framework for the region in coordination with S&M Director & GM/ CEO.
- Lead and contribute towards business development activities in India.
- Provide a high level of application technology expertise especially in steel for company products and services within the territory customer and prospect base.
- Participate fully in all assigned marketing Cross Functional Teams, and contribute actively to the development and execution of the industry sector market plans for the region
- Build and maintain a comprehensive customer and prospect, measured in terms of value & volume, database for the assigned territory and market segments of operation, fully utilising digital / online management tools and resources available.
- Highlight all customer support requirements and ensure relevant resources are brought into play to resolve issues
- Responsible for initiating, developing new product applications like FGD & Soil Stabilization.
- Maintain active memberships and participation in relevant industry associations and technical support groups.
- Follows and manages receivables and overdue towards achieving Working Capital result of the company
- Follow and manage credit limits in accordance with the finance department.
- Manage & Mentor activities of sales & marketing team in the country and evaluate their results, support them systematically in achieving their objectives.
- Recommend staffing levels. Recruit and maintain sales resource as agreed with CMEA S&M Director and GM / CEO.
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting and reporting procedures in coordination with S&M Director.
- Organize & Facilitate Promotional Activities – Participation in Exhibitions, seminars, training, public presentations, presenting research papers.
- Understand, communicate and enforce company safety and environmental standards and policies.
You will have:
- University degree (engineering or science disciplines preferred)
- Minimum 15-year background in steel making and exposure to high value product sales in B2B domain, Project Sales.
- Sound understanding of importance of role of flux in steel making and other raw materials in general.
- Experience of 6 – 8 years minimum in a commercial and business environment.
- Proven track record of having led a team in a project related to Services, Solutions, Sales & Marketing.
- English knowledge (written and spoken) and native country language.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading multinational company with exciting progression opportunities and a competitive remuneration and benefits package on offer.
Chad Harrison International is a global search and permanent solution specialist recruitment consultancy operating across the Built Environment industries. Our mission is to be the company of choice that connects the best in the international market.