Chad Harrison International
Chad Harrison International is working with a worldwide leading manufacturer of industrial minerals, services and solutions. The company is seeking a Head of Sales and Marketing for India who has experience in steel making and exposure to high value product sales at a national level.
- Lead, manage and grow the existing customer base and develop prospective customers to meet goals agreed with the Sales & Marketing Director.
- Manage country level customer pricing to reach defined pricing goals and negotiate contract conditions and pricing with customers in line with the agreed framework for the region in coordination with S&M Director & GM/ CEO.
- Lead and contribute towards business development activities in India.
- Provide a high level of application technology expertise especially in steel for company products and services within the territory customer and prospect base.
- Participate fully in all assigned marketing Cross Functional Teams, and contribute actively to the development and execution of the industry sector market plans for the region
- Build and maintain a comprehensive customer and prospect, measured in terms of value & volume, database for the assigned territory and market segments of operation, fully utilising digital / online management tools and resources available.
- Highlight all customer support requirements and ensure relevant resources are brought into play to resolve issues
- Responsible for initiating, developing new product applications like FGD & Soil Stabilization.
- Maintain active memberships and participation in relevant industry associations and technical support groups.
- Follows and manages receivables and overdue towards achieving Working Capital result of the company
- Follow and manage credit limits in accordance with the finance department.
- Manage & Mentor activities of sales & marketing team in the country and evaluate their results, support them systematically in achieving their objectives.
- Recommend staffing levels. Recruit and maintain sales resource as agreed with CMEA S&M Director and GM / CEO.
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting and reporting procedures in coordination with S&M Director.
- Organize & Facilitate Promotional Activities – Participation in Exhibitions, seminars, training, public presentations, presenting research papers.
- Understand, communicate and enforce company safety and environmental standards and policies.
You will have:
- University degree (engineering or science disciplines preferred)
- Minimum 15-year background in steel making and exposure to high value product sales in B2B domain, Project Sales.
- Sound understanding of importance of role of flux in steel making and other raw materials in general.
- Experience of 6 – 8 years minimum in a commercial and business environment.
- Proven track record of having led a team in a project related to Services, Solutions, Sales & Marketing.
- English knowledge (written and spoken) and native country language.
To apply for this position, please fill out the quick contact form.
Chad Harrison International is a global search and permanent solution specialist recruitment consultancy operating across several niche industries including Energy, Chemical, Built Environment, Life Sciences, Technology, Packaging, Mining & Metal industries. Our mission is to be the company of choice that connects the best in the international market.
We Consult | We Search | We Connect