Chad Harrison International
Chad Harrison International is working with a worldwide leading industrial minerals manufacturer. The company is seeking an Underground Equipment Maintenance Engineer for their plant in Southern Europe. The company is seeking someone from a Mining background who has experience with mobile equipment or Mining Equipment Production and/or Supply.
- Organise, execute and continuously improve the maintenance process: maintenance planning, material request planning, work execution, maintenance improvement, record keeping.
- Supervise and coordinate the Technicians for on the field maintenance activities, supervise routine scheduled maintenance work and respond to equipment faults diagnosing breakdown problems.
- Ensure that the maintenance team is working according to the safety protocols of the company and safeguard the safety policies and procedures for the area of their responsibility.
- Cooperate with Production Personnel to ensure the proper and safe use of the equipment.
- Monitor relevant legislation for the mine’s electromechanical equipment, in order to assure compliance.
- Monitor maintenance costs and maintenance KPI’s, analyse results, plan proper improvements and support the reporting process.
- Propose equipment replacement needs and other electromechanical investments, support the Capital Expenditure Request process and the implementation of the approved CAPEX projects.
- Supervise fitting of new parts and ensure equipment is working correctly, carrying out quality inspections on jobs, in order to ensure the safe and proper operation of the equipment.
- Contribute to the manufacturing of items and spare parts or arrange specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components.
Control maintenance tools and equipment.
You will have:
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering.
- Qualifications in related subjects such as: industrial engineering and/or production engineering are highly desirable.
- Excellent Greek and very good knowledge of English, both written and oral are a must.
- 5 years + of experience as maintenance Engineer for Underground or Surface Mining Mobile Equipment or Construction industry.
- Strong knowledge of all maintenance disciplines and knowledge of total productive maintenance approach.
- Advanced computer skills (Office Suite, CAD, etc.)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading multinational company with exciting progression opportunities and a competitive remuneration and benefits package on offer.
Chad Harrison International is a global search and permanent solution specialist recruitment consultancy operating across the Built Environment industries. Our mission is to be the company of choice that connects the best in the international market.