Chad Harrison International
Chad Harrison International is working with a worldwide leading industrial minerals manufacturer. The company is seeking an Underground Equipment Maintenance Engineer for the plant in Southern Europe. The company is seeking someone from a Mining background who has experience with mobile equipment or Mining Equipment Production and/or Supply.
- Organise, execute and continuously improve the maintenance process: maintenance planning, material request planning, work execution, maintenance improvement, record keeping.
- Supervise and coordinate the Technicians for on the field maintenance activities, supervise routine scheduled maintenance work and respond to equipment faults diagnosing breakdown problems.
- Ensure that the maintenance team is working according to the safety protocols of the company and safeguard the safety policies and procedures for the area of their responsibility.
- Cooperate with Production Personnel to ensure the proper and safe use of the equipment.
- Monitor relevant legislation for the mine’s electromechanical equipment, in order to assure compliance.
- Monitor maintenance costs and maintenance KPI’s, analyse results, plan proper improvements and support the reporting process.
- Propose equipment replacement needs and other electromechanical investments, support the Capital Expenditure Request process and the implementation of the approved CAPEX projects.
- Supervise fitting of new parts and ensure equipment is working correctly, carrying out quality inspections on jobs, in order to ensure the safe and proper operation of the equipment.
- Contribute to the manufacturing of items and spare parts or arrange specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components.
- Control maintenance tools and equipment.
You will have:
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering.
- Qualifications in related subjects such as: industrial engineering and/or production engineering are highly desirable.
- Excellent Greek and very good knowledge of English, both written and oral are a must.
- 5 years + of experience as maintenance Engineer for Underground or Surface Mining Mobile Equipment or Construction industry.
- Strong knowledge of all maintenance disciplines and knowledge of total productive maintenance approach.
- Advanced computer skills (Office Suite, CAD, etc.)
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading multinational company with exciting progression opportunities and a competitive remuneration and benefits package on offer.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading multinational company with exciting progression opportunities and a competitive remuneration and benefits package on offer.
To apply for this position, please click on ‘Apply for job’.
Chad Harrison International is a global search and permanent solution specialist recruitment consultancy operating across several niche industries including Energy, Chemical, Built Environment, Life Sciences, Technology, Packaging, Mining & Metal industries. Our mission is to be the company of choice that connects the best in the international market.
We Consult | We Search | We Connect