Chad Harrison International
Chad Harrison International is working with an independent service provider for the chemical industry. The company offer comprehensive advice on the registration of crop protection, biocides, industrial chemicals, veterinary pharmaceuticals, medical devices and biotechnological pharmaceuticals. They are now seeking a Group Leader – Human Safety to add to there ever growing team.
- Lead a group of scientists dealing with a human health assessment, i.e. toxicology and human exposure
- Build-up, sustain and share scientific knowledge within the group
- Closely cooperate with Human Safety groups and Regulatory Affairs groups in other Business Areas
You will have:
- Board certification as toxicologist (ERT, DABT or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Regulatory Toxicology with a special emphasis on hazard, exposure and risk assessment
- Excellent interpersonal and team playing skills; service-oriented personality and attitude
- Quick learner, able to react to new challenges
- Excellent language skills in English and German (spoken and written)
- You will be working in a modern, professional, fast-growing, internationally active organisation with a high degree of responsibility and independence
- Intensive on-the-job training will be provided in a competent multidisciplinary team
- My client supports the compatibility of work and family by offering flexible working hours as well as childcare subvention
To apply for this position, please click on ‘Apply for job’.
Chad Harrison International is a global search and permanent solution specialist recruitment consultancy operating across several niche industries including Energy, Chemical, Built Environment, Life Sciences, Technology, Packaging, Mining & Metal industries. Our mission is to be the company of choice that connects the best in the international market.
We Consult | We Search | We Connect