Chad Harrison International
Chad Harrison International have partnered with an established provider of rigid plastic packaging company with a manufacturing base in the north of Germany to source for a Project Manager for their facility.
- Manage all industrial projects with site or international teams
- Take responsibility for ensuring that projects are delivered on-time, within budget and have the required impact
- Co-ordinate all necessary assessments and paperwork in all stages of process (conception, planning, execution)
- Make all required costings analysis and present findings
- Support product development teams by ensuring that they have access to all necessary production process equipment.
- Ideal candidate will have followed technical education (BSc, MSc, BEng, MEng or Dip.Ing preferred)
- 2+ years experience in plastic packaging/medical devices
- Knowledge/experience of plastics processing
- Fluent German and English to B2 level
- Availability to travel (10%).
Chad Harrison International is a global search and permanent solution specialist recruitment consultancy operating across Built Environment industries. Our mission is to be the company of choice that connects the best in the international market. For further information or to view our jobs go to www.chadharrison.co