Chad Harrison International
A major packaging company is seeking a Director of Operations for their continuous production facility in Germany.
This opportunity is for an experienced person to join the team with responsibility for operational matters (including: production, supply chain, improvement projects, HR, quality).
- Liaising with department heads to make decisions for operational activities and setting short and long-term goals
- Planning and monitoring the day-to-day running of the business
- Running the key site to the German operation
- Liaise closely with the corporate team
- Implement Lean Management procedures to maximise efficiency and minimise wastage across all operational teams
- Work with all teams in a hands-on manner
- Report to CEO on all critical matters
- Working with high level customers to understand their needs and ensure that the site is able to meet these requirements.
- 10+ years in operational roles (some responsibility for production, supply chain, improvement projects, HR, quality)
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Good communicator
- LEAN background would be advantageous
- Background in packaging/chemical/plastics/automotive preferred
- Familiarity with a ‘one-site’ role.
This person will not be responsible for the day-to-day running of sales/marketing and other commercial matters and must be open to working with the colleagues whom are covering these areas.
Relocation assistance may be offered for a great candidate.
Chad Harrison International is a global search and permanent solution specialist recruitment consultancy operating across the Plastics & Packaging industries. Our mission is to be the company of choice that connects the best in the international market. For further information or to view our jobs go to www.chadharrison.co