Chad Harrison International
A major packaging company is seeking a Deputy Production Manager for their continuous production facility in western Germany.
This is an opportunity for a person aspiring to move into production management to gain experience over several years with potential progression to Production Manager.
- Manage approx. 100 reports
- Ensuring P&L stays within acceptable boundaries
- Analyse plant and operations to improve production and ensure lean and efficient working
- Work with logistics teams
- Enhance knowledge of Production Engineers
- Facilitate automation projects alongside other senior site management.
- 7+ years experience in production/process/project roles in fast production environments
- Fluent German speaker
- Good communicator
- LEAN background would be preferred
- Previous leadership/coaching experience would be preferred.
The company is offering an attractive base salary, bonus and benefits package. The company will provide relevant career progression opportunities – including potential acceleration into the Production Manager role.
Chad Harrison International is a global search and permanent solution specialist recruitment consultancy operating across the Plastics & Packaging industries. Our mission is to be the company of choice that connects the best in the international market. For further information or to view our jobs go to www.chadharrison.co