Chad Harrison International
Chad Harrison International is working with a leading European cement producer who are seeking a Production Manager to join their team in Eastern Europe. The Production Manager will manage the whole production process to ensure that the defined quantity of finished and semi-finished product is ready for delivery on time, within the specified quality and budgeted costs.
- To lead by example and by setting high standards, continue to drive towards creating a sustainable Health & Safety culture coupled with Environmental excellence.
- To foster safety awareness amongst employees in accordance with objectives and programs.
- To guarantee compliance with the Group environmental standards in the relevant fields of activity.
- To ensure the quality of products and services are in line with objectives, quality contracts and standards.
- To meet/exceed and performance monitor production commitments in relation to volumes, deadlines and costs.
- To ensure that any process improvement work is relevant and of good quality, respecting the safety or people, the quality of products, the environment and assets.
- To foster a culture of teamwork within the production function and to handle any employee relations situations appropriately in line with the policies and procedures.
- Prepare the annual production budgets and ensure the constant follow up along the year
You will have:
- University degree in mechanical engineering or chemistry
- Min. 5 years of experience with cement industry, dealing with production, quality or maintenance
- 5 years’ experience with managing projects for heavy industry or in an engineering company
- Active knowledge of English language is necessity
- Ambitious attitude with a drive to grow within an exciting global business
- Proven technical, operational and managerial skills
- Leadership skills, strong communication ability, and proven ability to deliver results
- Profound knowledge of cement production process
- Good understanding of project costing structure
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with people management
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an industry leading company with impressive progression and development opportunities
Chad Harrison International is a global search and permanent solution specialist recruitment consultancy operating across the Built Environment industries. Our mission is to be the company of choice that connects the best in the international market. For further information or to view our jobs go to www.chadharrison.co