Chad Harrison International
Chad Harrison International is working with a world leading manufacturer of building materials with plant operations worldwide. The company is seeking an Operations Business Partner for their Northern Europe production activities.
- Follow company Health and Safety procedures to ensure the safety of yourself and others.
- Help factories to implement standardised manufacturing processes and monitor implementation and execution of regionally led projects and activities.
- Ensure a robust and embedded S&OP process across the region.
- Support a learning culture within production. Help by facilitating internal and external benchmarking and learning experiences – highlight good practices to the rest of the Group.
- Support warehouse and logistics strategy to ensure long-term optimization and efficiency, whilst growing volume / accepting increasing complexity of the product portfolio.
- Help factories to prepare capital investment proposals and support the process from budget, presentation, sign off and tracking ROI.
- Develop and track production performance indicators, provide insight from the data and recommendations for improvement either locally or across the region.
- Audit technical capabilities and CI practices within each factory, make recommendations for improvement, track action plans, challenge and support as appropriate.
- Support Plant Managers in the budget process and challenge all costs associated with production and warehousing.
- Work in collaboration with support functions -Procurement etc.
- Work on specific projects and priorities to support individual factories or the region succeed.
- Prepare board presentations and be courageous enough to challenge the status quo.
- Anything commensurate to complete your role.
- The role will involve 60% travelling across Northern Europe and other locations as appropriate.
You will have:
- Significant technical experience and background in a fast-moving manufacturing environment.
- Good level of process knowledge.
- Qualified or demonstrable experience in implementing / embedding continuous improvement methodologies.
- Able to analyze data, highlight trends and provide insight and solutions to close the gap.
- Able to collaborate and work effectively in a matrix environment.
- Good IT skills.
- Ability to speak Danish advantageous but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading multinational company with exciting progression opportunities and a competitive remuneration and benefits package on offer.
Chad Harrison International is a global search and permanent solution specialist recruitment consultancy operating across the Built Environment industries. Our mission is to be the company of choice that connects the best in the international market.