Chad Harrison International
Chad Harrison International is working with a world leader in Industrial Minerals and Refractory that provides solutions and services across various industries with extreme temperatures and working conditions. The company is seeking a Group Process and Project Manager with experience in mineral processing and production who will be based in the Asia Pacific region.
· Manage and lead the process team and project managers at division level and constantly looks at ways to optimize resources allocations based on strategic objectives and priorities.
· Enhance the technical know-how and support networking within their team and the process and industrial project community in the BUs.
· Ensure the CER (Capex Expenditure Request) dossiers are developed according to company protocol. Challenge project team in developing the best Total Cost for Ownership projects.
· Make sure that for any capex or projects under their responsibility, time schedule, budget, safety, quality and performances are in line with objectives.
· Ensure implementation of process & technologies improvements, keep updated on the performance and capacity of newly implemented/upgraded process lines, analyse regularly their performance and highlight gaps versus nominal; propose corrective actions and improvements.
· Support operations for the technical part, contribute to the product development process and to the Division continuous improvement approach.
· Act as a project manager for major investment projects in coordination with local teams
· Responsible for the reporting, elaboration of forecast and budgets for process, projects and capex (jointly with Industrial controlling).
· Ensure the respect and application of the company’s EHS rules and policies on sites for capex, projects and new process implementations.
· Technological watch.
You will have:
· Engineering degree (MSc in industrial, mechanical etc.)
· 10+ years relevant work experience, ideally in Raw Material (minerals) processing, Refractory Production, thermal process
· Experience in professional project management of industrial investment projects.
· Experience of working with cross-cultural teams and in foreign countries would be an advantage.
· Capacity to lead numerous projects at the same time
· Fluent in English (additional language skills are advantageous)
· Travel frequency: 50%
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading multinational company with exciting progression opportunities and a competitive remuneration and benefits package on offer.
Chad Harrison International is a global search and permanent solution specialist recruitment consultancy operating across the Built Environment industries. Our mission is to be the company of choice that connects the best in the international market.