Chad Harrison International
A mid-tier precious metals mining company is seeking a new Vice President of Operations to be based in Central America. This executive level role will have responsibility for the company’s underground mining operations in the region. This role would suit a candidate with a strategic mindset who can participate in the key business decision making, be responsible for the operational strategy and meet corporate goals.
- Manage all site operations to ensure the Company’s short and long-term production targets are met
- Promote and monitor full compliance with all legislation and regulatory requirements relevant to the different functional areas at each mine operation
- Liaise with mine and plant operations to ensure the daily activities at each department are consistent with long term objectives
- Formulate annual operating and capital budgets to optimise expenditure
- Oversight of all new development projects, including regulatory, environment, safety and operational compliance
You will have:
- A mining engineering or geology degree or comparable
- Several years of professional experience leading, managing and designing the operations of underground mines
- Experience of managing cross functional teams and operating at a senior level
- Proven leadership abilities and track record of building strong internal and external relationships at all levels
- Fluency in English and Spanish
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on challenging and interesting objectives with a high level of responsibility and an attractive remuneration package is also on offer.
Chad Harrison International is a global search and permanent solution specialist recruitment consultancy operating across the Mining & Metals, Chemical, Life Sciences, Plastics and Packaging industries. Our mission is to be the company of choice that connects the best in the international market. For further information or to view our jobs go to www.chadharrison.co