Chad Harrison International
Our client is a leading manufacturer of industrial & environmental machinery and systems into a range of industries including Oil & Gas and Mining. They are headquartered in Canada and operate across North & South America. They are currently seeking a Sales Director to provide overall direction and guidance to the sales team including being a key contributor in developing and carrying out proper sales and marketing strategies. The incumbent will also be responsible for the sales of complex industrial chemical storage and feed systems outside of North America. This role will be based in Ontario, Canada
- Plan and implement sales strategies and objectives for all key markets and customers
- Coordinate the development and execution of sales objectives, strategies, advertising and promotional programs
- Develop and implement business growth strategies across new markets and geography.
- Keep abreast of customers and market conditions, providing input to support development of sales and marketing strategies
- Key person responsible for building strong relationships with key accounts, Engineering Procurement Construction and Major Engineering houses, in order to ensure strategic sales and strategic pricing across markets and sales territories
- Develop sales strategies in conjunction with leadership team for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses that is in support of the sales plans and objectives
- Responsible for the sales of complex industrial storage and systems outside of North America with a strong emphasis in South America.
- Support the development and implementation of product/product lines
- Manage sales workforce with a strong focus on the development of the sales team
You will have:
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing or related field along with a degree/diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Demonstrated track record of sales accountability
- Sales Management experience with capital equipment/heavy machinery
- Experience selling to end user as well as through EPCM companies
- Ability to travel up to 50% – both domestically and internationally
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an industry leading company with impressive progression and development opportunities both locally and globally.
Chad Harrison International is a global search and permanent solution specialist recruitment consultancy operating across the Built Environment industries. Our mission is to be the company of choice that connects the best in the international market. For further information or to view our jobs go to www.chadharrison.co