Chad Harrison International
Chad Harrison International is currently seeking a Business Development Manager to cover East US for an emerging life science instrumentation business. The company provides a portfolio of products that covers both cell and protein analysis.
The client currently requires this person to help establish, grow and manage accounts in the pharmaceutical, academic and process industries. At present several accounts are prospects at early/mid stage and will be passed to the successful candidate, in addition to the new accounts they will be responsible for bringing in. As accounts grow you will assume responsibility for these clients nationally.
- Identifying, qualifying and closing new business to form new relationships.
- Recommending and implementing strategic and tactical plans to continue to develop existing accounts.
- Have a real input on the direction, shaping and growth the business.
- Working as part of a strong international team.
- As revenue grows, the mid-term plan will be to build a team underneath this position.
The ideal person will have proven commercial experience in the laboratory/scientific equipment business and a track record of selling into the target market. Ideally, this person will have had exposure to key account planning as well as new business development.