Chad Harrison International
Chad Harrison International is working with a market leader within the Crop Protection consultancy sector which is looking to expand their consultancy and is looking for additional Senior Regulatory Toxicologists to join their business in Germany, France, UK, Spain, Portugal or the Netherlands.
- Assessment of the toxicological hazard profile of active substances and plant protection products
- Performance of human exposure and risk assessment for intended applications of plant protection products
- Preparation of expert statements and position papers
- Preparation of study summaries including evaluation of the study reports
- Setting up dossier strategies for the human health section, including planning and monitoring of toxicological studies
You will have:
- University degree in toxicology, biology, chemistry, pharmacy or equivalent; PhD degree would be a benefit
- Experience in the agrochemical sector
- Knowledge of Regulatory Toxicology with an emphasis on hazard, exposure and risk assessment of agrochemicals
- Excellent language skills in English (written and spoken)
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
On offer are an attractive salary and full flexibility around family commitments.
Chad Harrison International is a global search and permanent solution specialist recruitment consultancy operating across the Chemical industry. Our mission is to be the company of choice that connects the best in the international market. For further information or to view our jobs go to www.chadharrison.co