CHI are currently working with a world leading Cement producer in North America to source a high calibre Plant Manager to lead the operations at one of their flagship facilities.
You will have:
- University degree in engineering or chemistry
- At least 5 years’ experience within the cement (or very similar) industry, dealing with Operational Management of a large facility
- 5 years’ experience with managing projects for heavy industry or in an engineering company
- Proven technical, operational and managerial skills
- Leadership skills, strong communication ability, and proven ability to deliver results
- Profound knowledge of cement production process
- Commercial acumen and costing structure
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Extensive experience with people management
On offer is an attractive package with bonus, benefits and development opportunities.
Chad Harrison International is a global search and permanent solution specialist recruitment consultancy operating across the Building Material, Cement, Aggregate and Industrial Minerals industry. Our mission is to be the company of choice that connects the best in the international market. For further information or to view our jobs go to www.chadharrison.co