A leading provider of tech solutions and services into Life Sciences industry
Our client a world leader in healthcare technology and data are looking for a Business Development Manager to help propel their business forward in Switzerland. They are inspired by the potential to help companies make medical breakthroughs, using their insights, technology and human intelligence.
• Deep sales motivation, strong hunter – consultative skills and selling approach
• Must have experience of selling services and solutions into pharmaceutical companies – post product launch (Market Access, RWE, Pricing Data and Commercial Models)
• Seniority, credibility and presence to have content-rich discussions on a C-Level basis on the customers commercial strategy
• Fluency in English is required for the role and German would be beneficial
Key Role Responsibilities:
• Key Accountability is to drive new business across our client’s portfolio in a selected group of HQ Life Science clients in Switzerland
• Ensure that quarterly and yearly revenue targets are met
• Develop a strategy for expanding the scope of existing contracts, identifying new business and win back opportunities
• Managing client relationships to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
This role will be based in Switzerland, with travel throughout the country required, in return you will be recompensed with a very competitive base salary and performance related bonus.
For a confidential discussion or to apply, please contact Damien Davies on +44 151 665 0250 or via email@example.com
Chad Harrison International is a global search and permanent solution specialist recruitment consultancy operating across the Life Sciences industry. Our mission is to be the company of choice that connects the best in the international market. For further information or to view our jobs go to www.chadharrison.co